New Jersey Divorce Attorneys Handle Post-Divorce Modifications
A lot can change in the years following a divorce.
If you have experienced a significant change of circumstances that calls for modification of a family court order, our firm can assist you. Whether the change relates to your income or expenses, your children’s development, or a move brought on by a career opportunity or family need, our New Jersey divorce attorneys can help you explore modification and petition a court if modification is in your best interest.
Custody And Support Changes Lawyers Serving Saddle River And All Of Bergen County
The New Jersey divorce attorneys of MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family LawTM of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC, can help you address even the most difficult family law matters. We are highly experienced in obtaining modifications and contesting modifications related to:
- Child custody arrangements, which can be subject to change based on numerous factors
- Visitation and parenting time, which can be altered in some cases
- Child support, which provides for children’s needs and which is calculated based in part on parents’ incomes
- Alimony, which can be modified in some situations involving a significant change of income(s)
- Parent relocation, sometimes known as removal, which usually impacts custody and/or parenting time
Every situation is different. Our New Jersey divorce attorneys can evaluate your situation and help you understand whether a post-divorce modification will help you reach your goals. If appropriate, our New Jersey divorce attorneys can petition a court on your behalf in order to change court orders.
New Jersey Child Custody Attorney on Being Unhappy with Your Parenting Time Order
As an experienced New Jersey Child Custody Attorney, I often help clients who are unhappy with their current parenting time order and want to have it changed.
- One who is dissatisfied with a parenting time order should carefully assess his or her reasons for being unhappy.
- If one parent has experienced a significant change in circumstances, he or she should speak with an attorney about it.
- It may be possible to modify parenting time arrangements to fit the needs of all concerned.
Contact The Firm | Schedule A Consultation
Contact us or call (201) 880-9770 to schedule a consultation with our experienced New Jersey divorce attorneys. We will be happy to sit down with you, listen to your concerns, answer your questions about modifications and help you develop a strategy to improve your situation.