Andrew “Drew” Fischer, Esq. (OF COUNSEL)
For attorney Andrew “Drew” Fischer, Esq., Family Law extends well beyond working out the legal particulars at hand. Whether resolving financial issues, or issues involving children and custody, he’s always looking out for his client’s emotional and financial well-being. As a Monmouth county family attorney, he relishes helping clients resolve challenging conflicts creatively so they can move forward with dignity and confidence.
Drew received his Juris Doctorate from the Suffolk University Law School and was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2012. Upon graduation from law school, he became a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Teresa A. Kondrup-Coyle, J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth Vicinage, family part. Drew has completed NJAMP’s 40-hour divorce Mediation Program as well as Collaborative Divorce training. He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Ocean Monmouth Family Law Inns of Court, and was chair of the Monmouth County Collaborative Professionals collaborative divorce group in 2019.
- Suffolk University Law School: Juris Doctorate, 2009-2012
- Law Clerk, Family Division 2012-2013
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Professional Mediators
- Monmouth-Ocean Family Inns of Court
- NJAPM 40-Hour Divorce Mediation
- Mediation and Conciliation Skills