Resources for Fathers Facing Family-Related Legal Issues in Bergen County, NJ
At MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family LawTM of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC, we believe in helping our clients make informed decisions. If you have questions, our New Jersey family law blog and video library are good places to start.
Some of our most popular articles and videos include:
Our Best EBook For Men’s Divorce
Our Top 5 New Jersey Family Law Articles
- 3 Things to Know About Child Custody During Divorce
- 15 Tips for Creating a Co-Parenting Plan During Your Divorce
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- The Uncontested Divorce Process
- When Can I Start Using My Maiden Name After a Divorce?
Our Top 10 New Jersey Family Law Videos
- How Long Will a Divorce Take?
- What is the First Step in the Divorce Process?
- What is the Most Important Divorce Issue?
- What Assets are Exempt from Marital Property?
- What is Equitable Distribution?
- Do I Have to Divide my Retirement Plan?
- What will Happen to Our Marital Home?
- Can My Children Choose Where They Want to Live?
- I’m Unhappy with My Current Parenting Time Order
- How is Child Support Determined?
New Jersey, Bergen County, and Hackensack Government Resources
If you are looking for information about Bergen County, Hackensack, the local family court system, or the New Jersey family law statutes, you can visit: