For the fifth year in a row, MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family Law™ of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC founder Carrie S. Schultz has been recognized by Super Lawyers. After being selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars each year from 2007 to 2014, she has been selected for inclusion in the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers on an annual basis since 2015.
About Founding Attorney Carrie S. Shultz
Carrie is an experienced family lawyer who has practicing law since 2001. She moved to New Jersey in 2004; and, in 2005 she received certification from the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney. She focuses her practice exclusively in the area of family law, with particular emphasis on representing clients in divorces and separations, post-divorce and post-separation enforcement disputes, and cases of domestic violence. Carrie also frequently lectures other lawyers on topics in these areas for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE).
Learn more about founding attorney Carrie S. Shultz.
Other Awards and Recognitions
In addition to being recognized as a New Jersey Super Lawyer (and previously as a Super Lawyer Rising Star), Carrie has been honored with various other awards and forms of recognition as well. These include:
- Avvo.com rating of at least 9.0 annually beginning in 2014.
- Selection in New Jersey Monthly Magazine in 2015, 2016, and 2017 as one of New Jersey’s best Family Law and Divorce lawyers (New Jersey Monthly Magazine is not affiliated with Super Lawyers).
- Being awarded membership to Lawyers of Distinction in 2016 (which is only available to the top 10% of attorneys in New Jersey).
- Recognition as one of the 10 Best Female Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2016.
- Recognition as a Renowned Attorney by the National League of Renowned Attorneys in 2016.
- Being named one of the Top Young Lawyers in New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly Magazine annually from 2007 through 2014.
- Selection to the Top 40 Under 40 New Jersey Family Law Attorneys by National Trial Lawyers in 2014.
- Selection to the Top 10 under 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys in 2014.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a subsidiary of Thomson Reuters Corporation, is one of the most highly-respected lawyer rating organizations in the country. Only 5% of lawyers in each state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers, with selection being based upon peer nomination, peer evaluation, and independent assessment by Super Lawyers’ research department.
One key aspect of Super Lawyers recognition is that, in order to considered for recognition, an attorney must receive at least one nomination from an attorney who is not a member of his or her own firm. This is not the case with many other rating sites, where lawyers can self-nominate for inclusion.
The Super Lawyers selection process also includes peer evaluation by other attorneys in the candidate’s primary practice area and an independent assessment of twelve “indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.” These indicators are:
- Representative Clients
- Special Licenses/Certifications
- Position within Law firm
- Bar and/or Professional Activity
- Pro Bono and Community Service
- Scholarly Lectures/Writings
- Education/Employment Background
- Other Outstanding Achievements
Request a Confidential Initial Consultation with Carrie S. Shultz
If you are considering a divorce or separation, or if you are facing any other family-related legal issue in New Jersey, we encourage you to contact MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family Law™ of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC to discuss your situation in confidence. To request an initial consultation with Hackensack, NJ family law attorney Carrie S. Schultz, please call 201-654-6805 or tell us how to reach you online today.