Why Choose MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family LawTM of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC
- Men’s & Father’s Advocates – Our practice focuses primarily on the unique aspects of Mens Divorce and Dad’s rights.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – Rated 10/10 By Legal Authority Avvo and A+ With BBB. See What Our Clients Say Below.
- Attentive Service – We intentionally limit the number of cases we handle so that we can work closely with you to resolve your situation as quickly as possible having given it the attention it requires.
- Focused on Family Law Services – We focus exclusively on representing clients in divorces and other family law matters.
- Direct Contact with Your Lawyer – When you call or send us an email, you can expect to hear from your attorney directly and usually within 24 hours.
- Cost-Conscious Representation – Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill. We’re highly efficient and have a cost-conscious approach to your case.
- Communication – Understanding what is going on in your divorce or other family law matter helps make informed decisions every step of the way.
- Detail Oriented – We double and triple check every detail of your case to avoid delays, extra costs and additional problems.
Aspects of Our “Men’s Perspective” Divorce & Family Law Issues We Assist You With
Divorce can be challenging for both men and women, however, all too often men feel that they are not being treated fairly whether it be related to how assets are divided, amount of child support, how child custody is arranged or other challenges all because of their gender. We help clients like you with:
- Frivolous Protective Order Defense
- Child Support (Initial, Payment Resolution and Modification)
- Fair Property Division
- Defending Husbands from False Claims of Family Violence or Abuse
- Child Visitation / Custody Arrangements or Restrictions
- Post-Divorce Modification or Enforcement
- Fair Alimony Determination
- High Net Worth and/or Business Owner Situations
Client Reviews – MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family LawTM of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC
Posted by Michael Mazza
June 16, 2020
I was taken back by the quality of the writing done by this team, they were able to convey in words my situation as if they had gone through it themselves. I feel it so accurately described the difficulties I have encountered while I struggle to deal with the mother of my children who has denied me of any access to them.
I went for a consultation with Carrie with no intention to retain her services, i just wanted to obtain a general idea of the process I would be facing. She treated the initial meeting with such serious focus and structure, i knew within the first 10 minutes, a situation i was intending to invest countless time and effort researching and interviewing to find the right lawyer, was over!
I have since been not only reassured I selected the right team , but now they are superceding my expectations and i am becoming thoroughly impressed by their work.
Posted by J.R.
May 18, 2020
Professional team that is committed to fighting for your rights as a father. The team truly listen to your needs and your facts to the case. They will be your voice during the whole process leading to the court day of litigation. Esquire Josh and Carry were amazing, never felt judged which is what gave us confidence leading to the end result.
Posted by R. Serrano
May 18, 2020
MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family Law of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC played a huge factor into my on going custody battle. They basically turned 4 years worth of facts into a solid execution plan which now has provided me the confidence needed to proceed. Guys, put your stress and anxiety to the side and contact this firm immediately.
Posted by Jeralyn Lawrence
March 17, 2020
I highly recommend Carrie as a divorce and family lawyer. She is prepared and always looking to put her client’s best interests at the forefront of her cases. She is smart and thorough and a great advocate for her clients.
Posted by Robert Goldstein
February 17, 2020
Carrie Schultz is an excellent family law attorney. She is knowledgeable, responsive to her client’s needs and compassionate. She has great communication with her clients. I strongly recommend her as a family law attorney.
December 2, 2016
Three words come to mind when I think of Carrie Schultz – ethics, integrity, and compassion. Family law thrives on opinions and egos of the parties involved. I have seen Carrie navigate that expertly by taking emotions (and therefore cost) out of the equation, and also offer excellent insights and suggestions to prevent and/or diffuse volatile situations.
Her approach is not divisive (which is the first thing attorneys naturally tend to be) and is about the benefit of all involved in the situation, which does 3 amazing things:
1) never takes advantage of the client’s emotional vulnerability,
2) grounds the thinking and drives an objective decision, and
3) is remarkable in its effectiveness in the overall result
I recommend her very highly. I have also been impressed by the promptness and responsiveness of her colleagues and staff at the firm.
Posted by Eric
April 7, 2017
True Candor, True Professional, True Passion
“Carrie, I wanted to send a quick note to thank you again for taking the time to meet with me today as well as for your incredibly helpful guidance and advice–it was truly insightful. To say the situation in which I find myself is very complicated and difficult is an understatement and something I’ve been struggling with, that was until today. For the first time in a very long time I feel like I finally have some control and power to control the outcome in the best interest of my son and I, and hopefully his Mother as well–for that I thank you, sincerely.” – Eric S.
Carrie is incredibly passionate in her advocacy for what is right and while, of course, providing legal guidance does so with a candor that is second to none. To me finding a good lawyer was the objective but further had shared values. That’s because then I would know we had a mutual interest–my sons happiness and well being. If that rings true for you, in part or entirety, then you needn’t look any further.
Posted by Kiran
April 7, 2017
True Candor, True Professional, True Passion
“At first, when I received notice that my wife had filed for divorce, I didn’t think I needed an attorney. But I sure was wrong. Even if the cost seems high, the right family law firm will likely end up saving you money in the long run. Finding the right firm is not easy, and the purpose of this review is to save you some time.
Carrie Schultz of MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family Law of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC treats your case like a personal mission. If you retain Schultz, don’t be surprised to receive an email regarding your case at 11:30pm on a Saturday night. Such is the type of work ethic and dedication I’ve come to expect from Schultz.
This isn’t the type of firm that will purposely try to drive up their fees. Instead, they will constantly seek ways to save you money, down to suggesting that you make your own photocopies rather making the photocopies for you and sending you a bill for their time.
During this difficult time, I feel a little bit of relief knowing that I’ve retained the right team. Reach out to them and get your free consultation if you ever end up in the unfortunate situation I’m in now.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our Bergen County office (201) 880-9770 with questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to my office and expect a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.