Ask a Question, Describe Your Situation, or Request a Consultation
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule a consultation if requested.
Why Choose MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family LawTM of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC
- Men’s & Father’s Advocates – Our practice focuses primarily on the unique aspects of Mens Divorce and Dad’s rights.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – Rated 10/10 By Legal Authority Avvo and A+ With BBB. See What Our Clients Say Below.
- Attentive Service – We intentionally limit the number of cases we handle so that we can work closely with you to resolve your situation as quickly as possible having given it the attention it requires.
- Focused on Family Law Services – We focus exclusively on representing clients in divorces and other family law matters.
- Direct Contact with Your Lawyer – When you call or send us an email, you can expect to hear from your attorney directly and usually within 24 hours.
- Cost-Conscious Representation – Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill. We’re highly efficient and have a cost-conscious approach to your case.
- Communication – Understanding what is going on in your divorce or other family law matter helps make informed decisions every step of the way.
- Detail Oriented – We double and triple check every detail of your case to avoid delays, extra costs and additional problems.
Aspects of Our “Men’s Perspective” Divorce & Family Law Issues We Assist You With
Divorce can be challenging for both men and women, however, all too often men feel that they are not being treated fairly whether it be related to how assets are divided, amount of child support, how child custody is arranged or other challenges all because of their gender. We help clients like you with:
- Frivolous Protective Order Defense
- Child Support (Initial, Payment Resolution and Modification)
- Fair Property Division
- Defending Husbands from False Claims of Family Violence or Abuse
- Child Visitation / Custody Arrangements or Restrictions
- Post-Divorce Modification or Enforcement
- Fair Alimony Determination
- High Net Worth and/or Business Owner Situations