Thinking About, or Ready to File for, a Divorce and Looking For a New Jersey Divorce Lawyer That Covers All The Bases, Does Not Complicate Cases, and Keeps Focused on the Best Interests of You and Your Family?
Why Choose MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family LawTM of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC To Resolve Your Divorce
- Top 3 Percent of NJ Attorney – Carrie Schultz, Esq., is Certified by the Supreme Court of NJ as a Matrimonial Attorney, a designation less than 3 percent of all attorney’s in New Jersey have.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – Rated By Legal Authority Avvo and A+ With BBB. See What Our Clients Say Below.
- Attentive Service – We intentionally limit the number of cases we handle so that we can work closely with you to resolve your situation as quickly as possible having given it the attention it requires.
- Focused on Family Law Services – We focus exclusively on representing clients in divorces and other family law matters.
- Direct Contact with Your Lawyer – When you call or send us an email, you can expect to hear from your attorney directly and usually within 24 hours.
- Cost-Conscious Representation – Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill. We’re highly efficient and have a cost-conscious approach to your case.
- Communication – Understanding what is going on in your divorce or other family law matter helps make informed decisions every step of the way.
- Detail Oriented – We double and triple check every detail of your case to avoid delays, extra costs and additional problems.
Aspects Of Divorce We Assist You With
Depending on whether children or involved or not, additional aspects of Divorce include the list below.
- Child Visitation / Custody
- Child Support
- Property Allocation
- Post-Divorce Modification or Enforcement
- High Net Worth and/or Business Owner Situations Click Here
Client Reviews – MR. Men’s Rights Divorce & Family LawTM of New Jersey by Schultz & Associates, LLC
Posted by Ellaretha Coleman
June 13, 2017
Amazing father’s rights attorneys. They are truly invested in keeping Dads involved.
Posted by Eric
April 7, 2017
True Candor, True Professional, True Passion
“Carrie, I wanted to send a quick note to thank you again for taking the time to meet with me today as well as for your incredibly helpful guidance and advice–it was truly insightful. To say the situation in which I find myself is very complicated and difficult is an understatement and something I’ve been struggling with, that was until today. For the first time in a very long time I feel like I finally have some control and power to control the outcome in the best interest of my son and I, and hopefully his Mother as well–for that I thank you, sincerely.” – Eric S.
Carrie is incredibly passionate in her advocacy for what is right and while, of course, providing legal guidance does so with a candor that is second to none. To me finding a good lawyer was the objective but further had shared values. That’s because then I would know we had a mutual interest–my sons happiness and well being. If that rings true for you, in part or entirety, then you needn’t look any further.
December 2, 2016
Three words come to mind when I think of Carrie Schultz – ethics, integrity, and compassion. Family law thrives on opinions and egos of the parties involved. I have seen Carrie navigate that expertly by taking emotions (and therefore cost) out of the equation, and also offer excellent insights and suggestions to prevent and/or diffuse volatile situations.
Her approach is not divisive (which is the first thing attorneys naturally tend to be) and is about the benefit of all involved in the situation, which does 3 amazing things:
1) never takes advantage of the client’s emotional vulnerability,
2) grounds the thinking and drives an objective decision, and
3) is remarkable in its effectiveness in the overall result
I recommend her very highly. I have also been impressed by the promptness and responsiveness of her colleagues and staff at the firm.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our Bergen County office (201) 880-9770 with questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to my office and expect a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.