Bergen County Child Custody Attorney Discusses Being Unhappy with Your Parenting Time Order

Father and child

I am often asked as a Bergen County Child Custody Attorney, what to do if you are unhappy with your current parenting time order.  If you’re dissatisfied with your current parenting time order, first assess the reasons you’re unhappy. If you have experienced a significant change in circumstances, speak with an attorney about it. We may be able to modify your parenting time arrangement to fit your concerns.

Attorney Carrie Schultz Discusses Unhappy with Your Current Parenting Time Order

Are you or a loved one unhappy with their child parenting time order?  Contact dedicated Bergen County Child Custody Attorney Carrie Schultz for guidance.

This educational blog was brought to you by Carrie Schultz, an experienced Bergen County Child Custody Attorney.

Request Case Evaluation

Same Day Case Evaluations are available through video conference, over the phone, or in person (in person by appointment only).